Micropile Reinforcement House subsidence issuethe subsidence of structure would cause many effects including wall cracks or rifts between structures and water leaks through cracks and rifts caused by house subsidence that irrelevant solution could not resolve the house subsidence issues
Causes of subsidence1. Pile depth is not on the hard soil
2. Pile damages while performs piling process
3. Different structure subsidence such as building extensions
4. Overweight building extension than designed load
the Micropile is designed to reinforce the subsidenced structure load capacity and specifically resolves the house subsidence issue that the pile is pressed into hard soil layer in order to bear the structure load.
Installation Procedures of Micropile with Compaction System
Fence out the site and dig a hole with the approximate dimension of 0.8 x 0.8 meter to be under the foundation or foundation post in order to find the location of the structure’s foundation in order to install load supporter.
In the event of adjustment on lifting or building leveling,
Micropiling tasks (for building and extension tasks)Micropile is a small pile which is smaller than 25 centimeters using with small structures that require 20-30 tons per pile loading capacity with the key purpose to decrease vibrations while piling and the convenience of working site access.
• Specifically designed derrick crane that is able to access small area with 1.2x2.5x2.5 meters dimension
• Clean, no clay dirt, sturdy and durable
• Can be piled into hard and compact soil layer and easy inspection
• Ensured with loading quality, can bear the engineer designed loads that the safety load is 20-30 tons per pile
• can be piled close to the wall, glass structure and house walls without vibrations that prevent the original structure cracks and cause no problems to nearby buildings
• I22 load design at 28 tons per pile